Monday, October 3, 2011

Time is short but awesome week nevertheless‏

Hammanskraal. Need I say more....

This week we found 22 new investigators all of whom are preparing to be baptized this month on the 30th. We may not achieve that with all of them but I feel that 13 of them are very sincere and will be baptized this month or next month.

Two new African temples!!! Incredible people are gonna go nuts when they hear that this weekend

I was kissed on the cheek by a man this week. At the end of every month, the paychecks come. They call it month end. at the end of every week people by alcohol... they call it weekend. When weekend and month end meet craziness happens. So we were teaching a powerful lesson on the restoration tears involved from the investigators and in walks baba. "HEY LAGUA! (white man) HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU I LOVE JESUS???!?!? AND I LOVE YOU TOO...." So he puts his arms around me and gives me a juicy castle lager kiss on the cheek and says "PRAY FOR ME I NEED TO STOP." T. I. A. haha I love the village man it is so fun.

Honestly we've just been doing a lot of building lately so there is no real stand out investigator or family but everyone we're teaching is pretty awesome and just seems prepared to accept it. We extend dates for baptism in the very first lesson and people are asking us questions like crazy. We'll be 10 minutes late for appointments just because people stop us and want us to teach them. so in other words this place is legendary.

Um time is rushing but seriously this place is awesome. man I have nothing more to say than that.

Elder Robinson


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment