Monday, November 15, 2010

Heilige koei sy die middel van November‏

Sweet I love primary haha... speaking of primary yesterday was pretty sweet we got to do the primary program and sing "I hope they call me on a mission" with all of the primary boys... man it was crazy I can knock doors, talk to strangers, and invite people to be baptized and tell them their church is incorrect... But to sing in front of people again like I did with the Mr. Dixie pagent and all that again was crazy... It was pretty crazy though like when we sang like all the little kids just looked up at us.... like we sang the 2nd verse and then sang the 1st verse again with the kids and they were all like focused on us it was pretty powerful... As far as last week goes... It was just a lot of thinking and not much big happening... Just teaching a few lessons and nothing too excting and yeah it was a bit interesting to think of Elder Nelson leaving and with Elder McCombs going home in february and all these guys I know well who are like family now are going home... Collin and I have been talking and he's having a bit of a tough time so if you guys could get on dearelder and just find Collin Crowther Guadalajara Mexico misson he'd appreciate it... It's kinda tough on everyone I think to leave and put everything on hold for two years... then you get to something comfortable... like your mtc district or your trainer... or your zone... then boom... 6 weeks go by you might be gone... your friends might be gone and you've gotta start over...
It was mostly just a lot of thinking about leaving benoni and seeing all these missionaries go home... it messes with your head a bit but goes away soon... Mission is exciting its just sad to see people leave or for you to leave yourself... I really think I'm done in Benoni at the end of this transfer which is just 2 weeks away...

But yeah that sucks about rick ence but as you said the big reunion is going on upstairs...

As far as every thing else goes though I'm enjoying mission a lot I just am trying to get in touch with some buddies like Leo... Its just crazy is all the time really messes with your brain... like I'll be 20 in 5 months... 2 years ago from now I was on senior ball royalty... a year ago we were serenading Haley at raintree... just weird stuff...

As far as shopping goes I'm gonna be doin some christmas shopping today so probably look for about 70 dollars to be gone...

To the big letter... enjoy your week


No comments:

Post a Comment