Monday, November 8, 2010

November 7, Sad prestasie in die sokker gister vir Utah

Lame sauce... I felt that would happen just doin to good and overlooked TCU again... oh well TCU will suck in two more seasons when their draft scholarships decline and they are the only thing left powerful in the Mountain west... anyway yeah no shopping spree yet really just gonna pick up some christmas presents and the like...

As far as time goes yeah its pretty fetchin crazy how much I've felt the change and its crazy to see the change that comes from mission... I really hope collin just stays himself because that's all you need to be... you don't need to put on a new badge and become someone else but to go teach the people of guadalajara as himself that's why Elder Crowther was called there... not just elder robotic missionary who has to be fake for the next 24 months... the thing with mission is when your sincerity is there and you are yourself the people love you... you have the spirit when you teach... you don't worry about home, friends, job, college, or any of that crap because you're doin the work his way... Yeah its tough... yeah you get rejected... yeah you argue with companions or get humbled hard core... or run into missionaries there who think they are the bomb or think they know the scriptures backwards and forwards but what really matters is your testimony, sincerity, and work ethic haha because man its a lot of work...

gotta stay in touch with that kid if you got his address hook me up with it... I'll email him too.

So Elder Nelson is dying... (going home) in three weeks and I just got a note from him today...

" Hey... I'm dying... do you still want my weights? or anything else because yeah I'm gone in three weeks Love Elder Nelson.... P.S. I have an heir... (Elder Opondo) and then the spare... guess who that is? haha... give me grandchildren!!!!

So in missionary lingo translated... "I'm heading home man do you want any of my stuff other than the weights? Love dad... By the way I have my first born... or first trained... Elder Opondo... and then the second born... you.... CARRY ON THE NELSON LINE AND TRAIN!!!"

So hopefully I train soon haha don't wanna disappoint dad haha...

I think I'm out of Benoni pretty soon so I'm trying to work extra hard to sort of leave my mark I would say haha but soon some more sweet business should be coming just one of those weeks that wasn't the best...

I'm trying to get a hold of Leo and Paul so maybe could you get me Paul's address because I think email is always busy for him and Leo yo haven't seen that kid in like a year now... but maybe try talking to Kiya's mom, Lachelle, Chrissy, or Katie...

anywho to the big letter

Elder Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment