Monday, November 29, 2010

28 November winter weer, hardloop Ute se vel die Cougars‏

Ah ayoba family from the other side of the world all is swell in Benoni and its good to hear about all the action from back home... If nothing else at least Utah beat BYU this year and that is just awesome the packages arrived and I've had them for a week now... we opened the one and have enjoyed the Pavarotti and Boccelli and we are quite the opera singers as we go about slaying pigeons... in fact just yesterday we hit three within 2 blocks listening to Ave Maria so yeah the death toll is at 47 hopefully I break 50 by wednesday when I leave...

Oh yeah haha I'm leaving Benoni I'm getting transfered and will be out of here around 10AM wednesday. It was super tough to say goodbye in church... they had me go up and share my testimony in Rynfield and Benoni Wards before I left and I just lost it... It was so flippin tough man there were tears in like 30 peoples faces the Lombard boys were crying... I ... almost cried haha it was so embarassing I HATE that crap... But it was really good to see and feel the growth in myself and in the ward. I'm pretty nervous to leave but wherever I go its what needs to happen... I still haven't said goodbye to the Mhike's and should be doing that tonight that'll be tough... Its pretty sweet though the way things will work out with the Sibembe's because they were the very first lesson I taugh in Benoni and they will also be the last tuesday night.

Last night was the Lombards and said goodbye to them... they are the ones with 5 sons under the age of 7 and we got a bunch of good pictures and had a lot of fun it was just so tough to leave though man the Daniel, Corbin, Reuben, Joey, and Ethan were all like we love you elder wobinson and man it was SO tough to say goodbye but I'll be back again someday so all is well....

It's weird your companion, other missionaries, and your ward really become your home and family so its super tough to say goodbye... It's a really transient life haha but its awesome...

Its interesting the PMG is the manual for Priests but that thing is the bomb you have no idea how much you can learn from it... Elder Holland said "this isn't meant to convert your investigators, it's meant to convert you."

Man I miss everyone and tell Breyde He's my BRU the Nigerian way of saying Bro haha... I'm lookin forward to the package and email haha...

That's sweet you'll get to see the Blau's and Nelsons and meet my Godfather and father haha The Wittwers are sweet and we're all going to house of Ribs tomorrow so I'll get to see them too before I go. Anywho enjoy the week and there will be a lot of adventures and news to come next monday in my brand new area...

Elder Robinson signing off from Benoni for the last time

sounds very strange doesn't it... Oh yeah and in 6 days it has been 5 months so crazy stuff... anywho later....

No comments:

Post a Comment